Comprehensive Medical Services for Your Pets
From our friendly and efficient support staff to our knowledgeable and caring veterinarians and technicians, every member of the DAMC team respects the importance you place on your pet's health and well-being and work together with you to make sure your visit is a rewarding one.
In addition to our many services, we're pleased to offer:
DAMC Welcomes New Patients!
DAMC believes in providing high-quality, compassionate care for all of our four-legged patients. If your pet is not a patient, don't fret ...we'd welcome the opportunity to meet you all.
Please contact a member of our team at (215) 345-7782 to schedule an appointment for your pet’s health needs today!
To transfer your pet’s medical history, ask your former veterinary practice to send your pet's medical records to: email@example.com. If they do not have the capability to send records electronically, please call our office for further instructions: (215) 345-7782.
More to Love About DAMC
- DAMC has been operating in our current location for over 30 years, under the ownership of Drs. Dale Mantell and Drew Sporer.
- DAMC was a major donor and continued supporter of the Doylestown Dog Park.
- Several of our staff members give educational lectures on various topics.
- We see emergencies for established clients during our normal business hours.
- We continue to book appointments for sick or injured pets after the end of our office hours as long as we receive your call before the phones are turned off.
- Nail trim, expression of anal glands, and ear cleaning is included in your office visit.
- All of our clients with an active email address have access to Petly -- a website that allows clients to view their pets’ health records on demand.